Export issue list for non JIRA users to view?

Hello,

We are a small shop and cannot afford a license to allow everyone to view our JIRA issues. We have a beta team of about 60 testers for our iOS app that we'd love to keep informed of our unresolved cases. I am exploring export options and something I can post to a private forum for example but I'm open to any suggestions on how to make JIRA data viewable to a private group of non JIRA users.

Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Here's an idea - put apache in front of JIRA and add authentication through apache and enable JIRA anonymous access. This way all users who can authenticate through Apache will be able to view jira and only those who have accounts will be able to actually modifiy data.

JIRA Command Line Interface has getIssueList which will produce a csv file.

I was thinking of writing a REST API query that presented the results in an asp.netweb page that these users can access and is under security control that they are a member of.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Aug 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

A is for Activate: Share your top Jira Service Desk onboarding tips for new users!

Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :).  In the spirit of this month's  august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...

576 views 25 15
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you