Export issue list for non JIRA users to view?

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2014

Hello,

We are a small shop and cannot afford a license to allow everyone to view our JIRA issues. We have a beta team of about 60 testers for our iOS app that we'd love to keep informed of our unresolved cases. I am exploring export options and something I can post to a private forum for example but I'm open to any suggestions on how to make JIRA data viewable to a private group of non JIRA users.

Thank you.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2014

Here's an idea - put apache in front of JIRA and add authentication through apache and enable JIRA anonymous access. This way all users who can authenticate through Apache will be able to view jira and only those who have accounts will be able to actually modifiy data.

0 votes
Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2014

I was thinking of writing a REST API query that presented the results in an asp.netweb page that these users can access and is under security control that they are a member of.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2014
JIRA Command Line Interface has getIssueList which will produce a csv file.

Suggest an answer