Expiration Account

valeria.greco November 7, 2016

Hi all,

my JIRA account expires on February 2017.

I would like to know how long I can see my information after that due date.

Thanks very much.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2016

Depends on the service you're using.  Are you on Cloud or your own Server or a server run by someone else for you?  When you say "expire", are you talking about the actual account you use to log in, or your Atlassian account for maintaining licences?

valeria.greco November 7, 2016

1) I'm on my own server

2) I'm talking about JIRA licences

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2016

Ok, JIRA will continue to work when your licence expires.  It will give you a warning about an expired licence and not having support, but nothing is deleted or goes away.  You'll have full access to JIRA.

Add-ons and applications have their own licences that may be renewed at the same time as the JIRA licence, and you may find their functionality stops working until they are renewed.

valeria.greco November 8, 2016

Ok, you mean that I can read projects and tasks that I created before license expiration, but  I can't modify, delete, add it.. It's right?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2016

No.  Again, JIRA will continue to work when your licence expires.  It will give you a warning about an expired licence and not having support, but nothing is deleted or goes away.  You'll have full access to JIRA.

Suggest an answer