Experience with release tracks in cloud

Claudia Hossmann June 8, 2022

Does anyone have experience with release tracks ? The releases can be bundled and pre-tested in the sandbox, but what happens if you don't want to put in a release (because you found a bug) ? Can you stop the releases, or do they just keep rolling in?

Maybe there is more info from Atlassian on the topic somewhere?

Regards,

Claudia

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

@Claudia Hossmann what specific Atlassian product are you asking about? Confluence? Jira? Or is this more of a general question about Release Tracks best practices for SaaS software products? Let me know so I can help move this question to a group that may be best suited to help you with an answer from the community.

Claudia Hossmann June 9, 2022

I'm asking about Confluence Cloud and Jira Cloud release tracks with Premium Plan. 

https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/manage-product-release-tracks/

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

I moved your question to the Jira collection where it is most likely to be seen and answered. Good luck!

Like Claudia Hossmann likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events