• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Execution of "issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Dashboard_009", "Sprint1")" throws "No Sprint with that name could be found for this board" error.

Execution of "issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Dashboard_009", "Sprint1")" throws "No Sprint with that name could be found for this board" error.

Suchitra Singh April 7, 2015

The following JQL function is throwing errors:
1. JQL : issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Dashboard_009", "Sprint1")
Error : No Sprint with that name could be found for this board.

2. JQL : issueFunction in addedAfterSprintStart("Release 1.8 System Defect Status")
Error : No Board with that name could be found.

Although these Dashboards exists.

Our JIRA Instance details:
--------------------
JIRA version: 6.3.12
JIRA tomcat heap size: 16 GB
JQL Tricks plugin version: 5.3.3

4 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2015
Phillip Ponzer [Cprime]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2015

Thanks!

0 votes
Phillip Ponzer [Cprime]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2015

@Jamie Echlin [Adaptavist] any ideas? I'm having this same issue.

0 votes
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2015

I have also the same issue with JIRA 6.4 and Agile 6.7.2.

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2015

And the latest scriptrunner version.

GetResponse February 11, 2016

I have the same problem - JIRA 6.4.12 and Agile version 6.7.12. Script Runner in version 3.1.4 - last free version. Could You pls help ?

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2016
0 votes
Brendan April 27, 2015

I have the same issue.

Suggest an answer