Hello, I have run into the problem that's been described in a other ticket with the same Description. I cannot find the solution though. The solution that is mentioned below is not working.
If the notification is sent to an external email address, the Fullname variable is working as it should. For internal emails the variable is stripped. What can i do?
Can anyone help me with this? What must i change in order to work.
Can you give us a link to the ticket you're talking about?
Plus, can you give us a bit more information on the Email setup you're using for JIRA? Are you using your internal exchange to send (and receive) emails?
I cannot copy the url of the ticket. The title is "MS Exchange with Outlook Strips the FullName Variable in Notifications"
For the email setup, i am using our internal MS Exchange 2010 and in "Email From" field i have put the following parameters:
For the external email the variable is working perfect. But for the internal address the From Name is changing to the default.
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
Hi, everyone! Molly here from the Jira Service Desk Product Marketing Team :). In the spirit of this month's august-challenge, we're sourcing stories of Jira Service Desk activation fro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs