Exceprion using GANTT-CHART

rossmcdermott May 28, 2015

Hi, the GANTT plugin is causing an error, the chart will load fine but when you select a new board the following error is shown. After this I'm unable to return to the original GANTT and can only again view by creating a new user.

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 10.08.59 1.png

Exception occurred loading search request: Development

Unable to parse the query 'project in ('WP4: Analysis Pipeline', 'WP3: Data Mangement', 'WP5: Platform') ORDER BY Rank ASC' with thrown exception: 'The value 'WP3: Data Mangement' does not exist for the field 'project'.
navigator.hidden.operation.invalid'.

2 answers

0 votes
rossmcdermott May 29, 2015

Hi Frank, Thanks for your speedy response. I installed 3.2 and the issue has been resolved. The GANTT defaults to an "ALL" board but if you select a separate project board it will show nothing (no error message), also sometimes it will just say loading. I can view the separate project board if the GANTT is launched from that project.

Thanks, Ross

Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2015

Hi Ross, please have a look at the JQL of your other board not being displayed and copy that JQL into JIRA's issue navigator. Does it show you an error? Additionally, you can follow the steps I have documented on my wiki for client-side debug infos (https://polscheit.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4980750). Kind regards, Frank

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2015

If you enter the JQL 'project in ('WP4: Analysis Pipeline', 'WP3: Data Mangement', 'WP5: Platform') ORDER BY Rank ASC' within your JIRA's issue navigator (search issues): what's the reply? I assume, you have renamed or deleted the project "WP3: Data Management" and have not updated the JQL within the related agile board ...

Please download my latest version per-V.3.2 from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.2.0-JIRA6_2015-05-27T13-33-35Z.jar and install the JAR-file via "upload" button on JIRA's page "manage add-ons" as system administrator. I have build-in an automatic rollback to use the default issue selection in case of such JQL errors. Does this work for you?

Kind regards,
Frank 

Suggest an answer