Estimate/story points not editable for one of the users

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

Hi,

Its kind of a strange issue where a user is trying to enter the story points for an issue on the plan of agile board,but hes unable to.

Whereas for the same i am able to.He does have the same access as I do but still this issue occurs.Does anyone have an idea?

1 answer

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

When you say "same access", what do you mean? Same access in the project? Same project role? Same permissions in the system? Permission list is the same?

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2013

I mean we use the project permissions and both of us have the same permissions in the project.The user who cannot infact has more access than i have in the project in question.

However he cant edit the story points or estimate for tasks in the backlog while i can.Its pretty weird

Suggest an answer