Error with component ordering in 'Gantt-Chart for Jira'

adampuddlemedia February 27, 2014

Hi, we have just installed the trial version of 'Gantt-Chart for Jira' and have run into an issue with ordering/grouping.

The following Filter works correctly on one project but not another:

fixVersion is EMPTY ORDER BY component, assignee, "Planned Start", issuekey

On the erroneous project, the output looks like the image below:

You can see that the Admin component group is displayed correctly, as are all the individual issues, but the other component headers are not, you can see where they are supposed to be by the repetition of assignee names and also the mis-aligned rows on the right hand side.

Again, this works corrctly on another project. Anything I'm missing? - UPDATE: Errors actually found in our 'working' chart as well, see below:

The previously 'working' chart with the same filter is now showing some problems as well, all headers and groups in the issues list are correct but there are either issues missing or the actual chart is misaligned, see image below:

Note how the issue TB-32 chart is not in line with the issue list.

Thanks, Adam

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2014

Hi Adam,

please download from my server at http://www.polscheit.de/plugins/jira/gantt-chart/gantt-3.1.2-JIRA6.jarfor JIRA 6.x: this version has fixed the "dot within a user name" problem causing CSS-misinterpretations.

Does this work for you within your local environment?

Kind regards,
Frank

0 votes
adampuddlemedia March 3, 2014

HI, I'm not sure if this is related to our issues, but I have also noticed that certain styling elements (e.g. the squares on the background of the timeline) do not load when a user has a '.' in their username, e.g. adam.westbrook

Suggest an answer