Error with automation for jira

Виталий Гудулин June 1, 2020

Hi, help, the plugin Automation for Jira - Server throws an error on all the rules

Mistake:
Actor does not have permission to view one or more issues, or the issue was deleted (please check permissions and issue security levels)NY3Gh09r4G.pngOD40YfKI1I.png

2 answers

0 votes
Romanovich, Anna December 7, 2021

@Виталий Гудулин Did you ever find the answer? My rules worked perfectly, but suddenly I started getting the same error as you described.  

Mike Scott December 7, 2021

same exact thing just happened to me 

Romanovich, Anna December 8, 2021

Strange, it just got back to normal. Maybe Jira had some deployment? @Mike Scott is your rules got back?

Mike Scott December 8, 2021

yes - everything started working about an hour after all the automations went down. No clue what happened though - total glitch.

Like Romanovich, Anna likes this
Justin Shute December 8, 2021

Same for me as well!!! Was a little surprised by the errors but looking good now!

Like Romanovich, Anna likes this
Sunil Singh December 8, 2021

same for me...

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

@Виталий Гудулин 

Looks like you need to check the permission scheme and the issue security of the project to see whether or not you are in the group or roles that should view these tickets. If you are not then you have to give yourself permission  see more in the below links

Managing project permissions 

Configuring issue-level security 

Kind regards,

Mo

Suggest an answer