Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error with automation for jira

Hi, help, the plugin Automation for Jira - Server throws an error on all the rules

Mistake:
Actor does not have permission to view one or more issues, or the issue was deleted (please check permissions and issue security levels)NY3Gh09r4G.pngOD40YfKI1I.png

2 answers

@Виталий Гудулин Did you ever find the answer? My rules worked perfectly, but suddenly I started getting the same error as you described.  

same exact thing just happened to me 

Strange, it just got back to normal. Maybe Jira had some deployment? @Mike Scott is your rules got back?

yes - everything started working about an hour after all the automations went down. No clue what happened though - total glitch.

Like Romanovich_ Anna likes this

Same for me as well!!! Was a little surprised by the errors but looking good now!

Like Romanovich_ Anna likes this

same for me...

0 votes
Moses Thomas Community Leader Jun 01, 2020

@Виталий Гудулин 

Looks like you need to check the permission scheme and the issue security of the project to see whether or not you are in the group or roles that should view these tickets. If you are not then you have to give yourself permission  see more in the below links

Managing project permissions 

Configuring issue-level security 

Kind regards,

Mo

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you