Error when starting JIra.

I have build jira 5.2.11 from source . I am getting this error on startup

___ Starting the JIRA Plugin System _________________

2013-04-30 12:18:20,974 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Initialising the plugin system
2013-04-30 12:18:20,982 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher] There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event 'com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginFrameworkStartingEvent@21f633ad' from the invoker 'SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker{method=public void com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.felix.FelixOsgiContainerManager.onStart(com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginFrameworkStartingEvent), listener=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraOsgiContainerManager@b037d00}'.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unresolved compilation problem:
The method newConcurrentMap() is undefined for the type Maps

at com.atlassian.event.internal.SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.invoke(SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.java:54)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$2.run(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:66)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$1.execute(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:32)

3 answers

yes not worked. actually i am starting my newly build jira.

hi ed.

i am not sure if it helps in this case but have you tried clearing the plugins cache already?

Hi Ed,

For further investgation, a full log file will be requried. You can create a ticket under JIRA support at support.atlassian.com and attach the JIRA support zip file which contain your JIRA log files and other related information.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,175 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot