Error when starting JIra.

Ed Sattar April 29, 2013

I have build jira 5.2.11 from source . I am getting this error on startup

___ Starting the JIRA Plugin System _________________

2013-04-30 12:18:20,974 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Initialising the plugin system
2013-04-30 12:18:20,982 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher] There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event 'com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginFrameworkStartingEvent@21f633ad' from the invoker 'SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker{method=public void com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.felix.FelixOsgiContainerManager.onStart(com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginFrameworkStartingEvent), listener=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraOsgiContainerManager@b037d00}'.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unresolved compilation problem:
The method newConcurrentMap() is undefined for the type Maps

at com.atlassian.event.internal.SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.invoke(SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker.java:54)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$2.run(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:66)
at com.atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher$1.execute(AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher.java:32)

3 answers

0 votes
AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

Hi Ed,

For further investgation, a full log file will be requried. You can create a ticket under JIRA support at support.atlassian.com and attach the JIRA support zip file which contain your JIRA log files and other related information.

Cheers

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2013

hi ed.

i am not sure if it helps in this case but have you tried clearing the plugins cache already?

0 votes
Ed Sattar April 29, 2013

yes not worked. actually i am starting my newly build jira.

Suggest an answer