Error when releasing from JIRA to bamboo: No Active Plans. Bamboo server has not returned any Plans.

Jeremy Setser December 19, 2012

We have JIRA and Bamboo environment. Everything was working merrily until we moved servers. Now I am receiving an error in JIRA when I click "Release" for a version. The error is...

No Active Plans

Bamboo server has not returned any Plans.

I can't find anything wrong in the setup of bamboo. The application links look right. Any ideas?

JIRA 5.1.1 and Bamboo 4.1.2

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeremy Setser December 27, 2012

I ended up deleting the application link in JIRA to BAMBOO and also in BAMBOO to JIRA. Then I recreated it. Everything is working again.

I don't know what the root cause was but recreating the application links fixed it.

Thank you very much for your help.

1 vote
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2012

Another possibility since it involves server migration could be proxy. If you have any proxy, try to bypass and try again

0 votes
JordanA July 29, 2014

The problem can be relate to the application links has been corrupted or proxy connection issue.

Resolution

• First option: Deleting the Application Links in JIRA (via Add-ons > Application Links) and also in Bamboo (via Bamboo Admin Section > Application Links). Then, re-create the Application Links again.
  • Second option: If running a Proxy or SSL behind JIRA or Bamboo server, please bypass the connection by using the HTTP connector and re-create the application link.

0 votes
Geoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2012

Are you using a self signed ssl certificate per chance?

If you look at 'atlassian-bamboo.log' you should see some errors or warnings related to the certificates. If this is the case you might need to install the certificate in the keystore on the bamboo/jira server.

Suggest an answer