Ok, you're going to need to read the full atlassian log to work that one out.
One of your fields is broken, but it's impossible to tell which from just the header error. Go find the first line of that error in your log, then work down from there - it should tell you more about the error, hopefully including a reference to the broken field.
I was checking at confulence doc and found one article which helped me. I didnt need to follow all the steps jsut after restarting my JIRA instance i was lucky enough that it started working usually.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs