Error on starting Jira 6.0.6 after upgrade from 4.4.4

Inno Song August 8, 2013

Hi...

I've just upgraded test server from 4.4.4 to 6.0.6.

and cannot access to WEB Browser.

This log

{code}

*********************************************************************************

JIRA 6.0.6 build: 6105 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.

*********************************************************************************

2013-08-09 10:17:15,792 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl] Detected that an upgrade is needed; existing data at build 664

2013-08-09 10:17:15,799 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.upgrade.UpgradeManagerImpl] Exporting the existing data..

2013-08-09 10:17:21,528 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]

___ Modifications ___________________________

Modified Files : jira-application.properties, seraph-config.xml

Removed Files : None

{code}

And the following log is not output any more when access to WEB.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Inno Song August 25, 2013

I checked again been solved. This is because a long time I caught a DB upgrade.

vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2013

Good to hear that Inno. Do you mind to resolved this thread so it can be beneficial to other user as well?

Thanks in advance.

0 votes
Inno Song September 11, 2013

How can I close this issue?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2013

Accept one of the answers - look for a tick to the left of them

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2013
What do you get in the browser when you visit the site?

Suggest an answer