Error on start-up

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2013

Hi Guys

I am getting this error in the logs.

/secure/project/ViewProjects.jspa [jira.security.roles.OfBizProjectRoleAndActorStore] Unable to create a project role actor for type 'atlassian-group-role-actor'. No group 'Pac (MC - PacSI)' found.

I get this error on start-up when automated back-up service is running.

Any ideas how i can remove it.

I have checked and the group 'Pac (MC - PacSI)' exists on the jira instance.

Rahul

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2013

Try running the Integrity Checker to fix this. If the Integrity Checker doesn't fix it, use the following to list all the projectroleactors that do not have a corresponding group in the groupbase table (in case you are using a version prior to 4.3):

select * from projectroleactor where roletypeparameter not in (select groupname from groupbase) and roletype='atlassian-group-role-actor';

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2013

anytime! :)

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

thanks matheus...

0 votes
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
January 6, 2013

select * from projectroleactor where roletypeparameter not in (select groupname from groupbase) and roletype='atlassian-group-role-actor';

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 6, 2013

HI Matheus

Can you paste the SQL again, it is not visible through the browser.

Suggest an answer