Error on Project Import

Deleted user January 17, 2018

Hello,

I am having 100 errros like this when importing a CSV file even is telling Porject scucesfully imported and 0 issues imported.
Can somebody help?
Thanksscreenshot_20180117_122048.png

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2018

Hi Hector, 

looking at your screenshot, it seems that the summary field of the imported issues is empty. Summary is a mandatory field in Jira.  

Hello Thomas,

So where should be the summary then?
thanks

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2018

You have to fill that field in your CSV in the column you've mapped to field summary.

screenshot_20180117_134809.pngSo the head of the CSV file is looking like this taken from an excell file. Sorry but I am new in this so I have removed the header and footer that was giving me another error then I don´t understand where the summary should be.
thanks again

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2018

Have you read that page already:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/importing-data-from-csv-802592885.html

?

This should make it clearer.

ok thanks Thomas

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2018

You're welcome, @[deleted] - if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events