Error message "undefined" when moving quick filters

Kian Pariwar November 3, 2016

Hi,

I am currently experiencing issues on 1 board only:

I created a quick filter via a query, added it and moved it to the preferred position in the board configuration menu on BoardA. No problems

I created the same quick filter in the configuration menu of BoardB, with no problems but when move any filter in the list, I receive a dialog Windows "Error" with the message "Undefined". This error occurs regardless if I create the new quick filter or not, it just happens if I try to move quick filters. 

The new quick filter gets created though but I cannot move it from its default position which is on top of the quick filter list.

Is this a known issue and how can it be fixed? please do not tell me to create a new board...

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Pariwar November 6, 2016

Nevermind, I fixed it:

I created a custom field, for which I created a quick filter on a board. 1 week later, I deleted the custom field and not keeping in mind to update the filters. So I edited the filter for the now deleted custom field to make it valid again and then deleted the filter completely. Moving the filer also worked. It was just corrupted, because I deleted a custom field for which there was a filter.

Maybe developers want to define an error message for that wink

Suggest an answer