Error in startup on jira upgrade to 6.3.7

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2014

Hi

I recently upgraded JIRA to 6.3.7 from 6.1. 

Although JIRA started up fine , all features working. But i am receiving this error in the startup.

Can anyone please let me know if this is something i should be worried about or can i ignore this?

Rahul

2014-10-09 06:28:11,957 Timer-1 ERROR [atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher] There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event '[com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginModuleUnavailableEvent@7b32309a, SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker{method=public void com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.onPluginModuleUnavailable(com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginModuleUnavailableEvent), listener=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager@4c233370}]' from the invoker 'java.lang.RuntimeException: service proxy has been destroyed'

2014-10-09 06:28:12,238 FelixStartLevel ERROR [atlassian.plugin.module.PrefixDelegatingModuleFactory] Detected an error instantiating the module via Spring. This usually means that you haven't created a <component-import> for the interface you're trying to use. https://developer.atlassian.com/x/TAEr for more details.

2014-10-09 06:28:12,238 FelixStartLevel ERROR [atlassian.event.internal.AsynchronousAbleEventDispatcher] There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event '[com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginModuleUnavailableEvent@4e8e216b, SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker{method=public void com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.onPluginModuleUnavailable(com.atlassian.plugin.event.events.PluginModuleUnavailableEvent), listener=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager@4c223330}]' from the invoker 'java.lang.RuntimeException: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.summary.indexing.DevSummaryIssueSearchExtractor': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.atlassian.jira.plugin.devstatus.summary.cache.DevSummaryCache]: : Error creating bean with name 'applicationLinkService': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.osgi.service.ServiceUnavailableException: service matching filter=[(&(objectClass=com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkService)(objectClass=com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkService))] unavailable; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'applicationLinkService': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.springframework.osgi.service.ServiceUnavailableException: service matching filter=[(&(objectClass=com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkService)(objectClass=com.atlassian.applinks.api.ApplicationLinkService))] unavailable'

1 answer

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2014

Check if all the Add-Ons (User Installed and System ones) are enabled. It's possible that after this exception, there was a timeout one. 

If yes, then restart JIRA with the flag: -Datlassian.plugins.enable.wait=300 added to it's startup properties. (For more details on that, check Setting Properties and Options on Startup.

Suggest an answer