Error importing issue ExternalIssue{externalId=autoid-2070628689848586821, summary=Registration}

Por que me da este error, el fichero csv que utilizo es:

Summary,Clave de Incidencia,Responsable,Tipo de Incidencia,Categoria,Fecha de Creación,Estado,Descripcion,Prioridad
"prueba peticion 1",DESK-9999,fpicoa,Incidente,Ensura,17/12/2015,Abierta,"Buenas,Tenemos varias polizas y contratos cuya vigencia paso hace mucho",Low

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi David

Your csv file does not meet the format requirements, you can check this resource for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/importing-data-from-csv-802592885.html

I will give you a call in a couple of minutes...

Regards

Hi,

Can few fields be left blank while import? 

Last week I could successfully import the same csv in dev environment, I hardly made any changes to file, not sure why it doesn't import now. Now, it doesn't import to dev environment too to another project.

I have the same error and I met all the above points you mentioned above.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/external-system-import-fails-to-import-csv-file-779160696.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/incomplete-csv-import-when-issue-type-is-not-properly-defined-146407700.html

Followed the above links still the same error -

1 projects and 0 issues imported successfully!

Import completed with 100 errors:

• Error importing issue [externalId='autoid-3193429464196132252', summary='Internal Pre and PRD consoles should be restricted to jumphost. But can be accessed by desktops']
  • Error importing issue [externalId='autoid-3595183157424957155', summary='corpregistry has an ejb injection in all environments']
  • Error importing issue [externalId='autoid-2241411063412407852', summary='corpregistry only needs one server running in the cluster']
  • Error importing issue [externalId='autoid-8673940725337750076', summary='client IP not being passed into logs']
  • Error importing issue [externalId='autoid-337310478029586513', summary='need splunk dashboard for PRD']

Hi Divya,

I am seeing the same issue, Did you manage to resolve this?

Yes I did, are you importing date through your csv?

Please check if the date format in your csv file is the same as the date in your JIRA system, goto Administration --> System --> Look and feel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

48 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you