Wed Jul 01 09:34:33 EDT 2015 file:XXXX/Jira upload test.xlsx normalization success..!
Wed Jul 01 09:34:34 EDT 2015 Issue 10410 created!
Wed Jul 01 09:34:35 EDT 2015 Unable to add testcase ending at rowNumber - 1. Error:Unexpected response code: 401
Wed Jul 01 09:34:35 EDT 2015 Jira upload test.xlsx imported successfully..!
Please be sure to follow the instructions setup on the wiki. These instructions should give you the ability to import just fine. However, some things might still be in the way. Start troubleshooting by:
1) 'Accept Remote API' is turned on JIRA Administration
2) Zephyr for JIRA is installed and enabled (all module)
3) User authenticated with in Importer utility has permissions: 'Browse Projects' and 'Create Issue'
4) Regenerate 'API Key' and try again
If the above is done and you still see the issue, then it might be a problem with your Excel file. Try:
1) Trying just a subset (ie 100 instead of 10,000)
2) Removing all special formatting. Excel has a button to remove all formatting in a cell or in highlighted-bulk
3) Try with only default/required JIRA fields and no special/custom field mapping
Please give the above a try.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot