Error: defectTrackingSystemService - (631152101) is coming while connecting from Zephyr Community Server to Jira OnDemand

cybage_bitbucket January 27, 2014

Hi,

I am getting below error while adding Defect Tracking Connection Info -

Error: defectTrackingSystemService - (631152101) is coming while connecting from Zephyr Community Server to Jira OnDemand

Following is the URL: https://cybage.atlassian.net/rpc/soap/jirasoapservice-v2

Admin User: meera

Password: <<xxxxxx>>

Can i know, what could be the issue here?

Cybage

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cybage_bitbucket January 28, 2014

Hi Nic,

The issue got resolved.Although the SSL was working fine, it was unable to connect to Jira OnDemand due to our Lan restrictions. By adding the Zephyr to Jira Server VLan, it was able to connect sucessfully.

Thanks,

Cybage

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2014

Oh, I think I've seen this before. Either you've got a bad login, or your Zephyr server is not configured to talk over SSL

What do you get when you try that url in a browser?

cybage_bitbucket January 28, 2014

Hi,

I get below page:

jirasoapservice-v2

Hi there, this is an AXIS service!

Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

--------------------

So i assume that SSL is configured, correct?

Also i have logged in using the same credentials not - so it means login is also correct.

So what could be the reason now?

Cybage

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2014

That does look absolutely correct to me. SSL is working, you're able to log into Jira and its returning what it should do.

So I'm a bit stuck - I ran into it when Zephyr wasn't configured to make the request over SSL and we had the wrong credentials (one problem hiding behind another), but this isn't the case for you.

I'm sorry, I think you'll need to raise this with Zephyr support - the Jira end looks good, and it sounds like Zephyr is configured correctly, but I don't know how to debug Zephyr.

Suggest an answer