Error about issue collector javascript appearing on Rapid boards

I am trying to tighten what different Rapid boards teams see. I'm not sure if this is related but I am receiving an error
on the page (below) on all Rapidboards. I have not configured anything to do with issue collectors.

An error occurredHide… Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues. Details Exception: Script error. Resource: https://jira.atlassian.com/s/en_UKsx8qk0/710/2/1.0.8-beta/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js Line: 0 Environment Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Feb 04, 2013

Hey there, Guidow.

Can you try to perform the workaround explained in the written KB below:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Removing+Feedback+Related+Errors?utm_source=SAC&utm_medium=hercules-issue-view&utm_content=407983

Hope it helps!

Warm regards,

Danial

This fixed the issue. I didn't mention that this is an OnDemand instance so I am unsure about the contions of the logged defect being behind a firewall

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,714 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you