Error Message: Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance

Cathy Knights October 8, 2012

Good afternoon all,

One of our developers, after not using our OnDemand JIRA instance for just under a month, has tried to login again and gets the following error message:

'Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance'

I have tried resetting his password. Even logged out and logged back in under my user name to see if it affected all users or just his one; I was able to log back in to my account without issues.

I tried Google searching and I can't find anything relevant, nor is there anything on Atlassian's Answer section.

Help?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2012

I'd strongly recommend you guys to raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com, so that Atlassian engineers can help you further with it.

Cheers.

0 votes
Robert Klenka October 17, 2012

Having the same problem, JIRA application access is checked off in User Managment but no one else can log in, everyone gets the "Your account is not yet available in this OnDemand instance"

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2012

Hi Cathy,

Make sure you have granted access to this user on the "application access" section of your instance. User Management > Default Application Access.

Hope it helps :)

Suggest an answer