Error Installing Agile Poker Plugin

Sarah Shonnard June 10, 2013

After installing the Agile Poker Plugin when I try to Configure it I get the following error:

Error creating bean with name 'com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.web.action.ConfigurationAction': Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.rest.v1.business.ConfigurationBusinessLayer]: : No unique bean of type [com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.rest.v1.business.ConfigurationBusinessLayer] is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type [class com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.rest.v1.business.ConfigurationBusinessLayer]: expected at least 1 matching bean; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No unique bean of type [com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.rest.v1.business.ConfigurationBusinessLayer] is defined: Unsatisfied dependency of type [class com.spartez.jira.plugins.jpp.rest.v1.business.ConfigurationBusinessLayer]: expected at least 1 matching bean

Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

5 answers

0 votes
Paweł Murawski March 3, 2014

Just for future reference - yes indeed we had such bug in our plugin but in current version it's fixed.

Regards,

Pawel

0 votes
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Thanks for the update Tony.

0 votes
Sarah Shonnard August 27, 2013

Yes. We used it for a while, but it didn't meet our needs so I didn't end up buying it after the trial license expired.

0 votes
Nicholas Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Tony did you ever overcome this?

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2013

Hey there, Tony.

To speed things up on your side, I would also recommend you to address the issue that you are experiencing to the respective plugin vendor. Kindly refer to the followin details:

Hope this helps and good luck.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer