Error 1WD7IJ5 when trying to view backlog of imported project

Mark Faithfull September 9, 2022

Hello

I needed to move a Jira Software project from my instance to my customers as part of the handover of the finished product

We have a paid Jira Software subscription

So I did a backup of Jira cloud, the imported that backup into my clients Jira Software Free tier project

When I try to view the backlog, I see the error: 1WD7IJ5 and no records are displayed

ANy ideas?

Mark

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

Hi @Mark Faithfull and welcome to the community!

Do you have any apps on your paid instance?

Do you use any apps on your workflows?

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2022

Also, can you ensure you are not exceeding the license tier for a free tier?

From my understanding, that sounds like a site import meaning all your users are being migrated over as well.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

Yep...my first guess would be restoring "non-free" situation into a free instance. But just a guess. 

why not just export/import the issues using CSV?

Mark Faithfull September 9, 2022

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ - We use Worklogs on the paid instance, but have not used it on this one particular project

I'm wondering if its to do with permissions being set on the paid project, and those cant be replicated correctly on the free tier?

I'm going to try the CSV route, thanks @Jack Brickey 

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 9, 2022

@Jack Brickey export/import issues will not transfer workflows or schemes to the other instance.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events