Epics that conform to my Board's filter are intermittently not appearing on that Board's Epic Panel

Matthew Penfield February 15, 2016

Trying to figure out what could be preventing some of my Epics from appearing in the Epic Panel, even if they conform to the criteria set in that Board's filter.  

The Board filter is pretty simple, it looks for Project, Component, and a custom field "Team Name".  In several instances where all three values match the Board filter criteria, the Epic still does not appear in the Epic Panel.  

I've checked this against other Epics that do appear, and I don't see a difference, as in, they all have the correct values matching the Board's filter.

edit: I should also mention that if you perform an advanced search using the same criteria the Board's filter uses, the Epics DO appear in the results list.  They simply do not appear in the Epic Panel.  The Versions and Epic panel are set to 'All Issues' as well. 

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2016

You really need to provide your query to get help with this.

Suggest an answer