Epic links in "Search linked issues in JIRA" plugin

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

I'm currently evaluating the plugin mentioned above. I can't seem to find a way to filter for stories associated with an epic (new epic structure GH 6.2).

Using the following "issue in linkedIssuesFromFilter("")" doesn't return the stories since they aren't linked in a "normal way". Is there any workaround or do you guys (devs of the plugin) plan on implementing that feature?

It would be extremely useful since often you want to filter for all the stories that are associated with epics of a certain type / release etc.

Thanks for any suggestions

Christian

2 answers

0 votes
Deepali Bagul March 8, 2018

Hello @Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_

Were you able to find a solution for your JQL. I am struggling with the same JQL. I tried with search linked plugin using "issue in linkedIssuesFromFilter("")" but it doesn't returns issues in epic has they are related normal way.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Deepali Bagul

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2013

This JQL should work.

project = GHS AND sprint = 437 and issuetype = Story

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2013

That query doesn't involve epics... you're just querying the sprint...

Suggest an answer