Epic/Theme suggestions, what should I see? Epics within the project?, Newly created epic theme labels?

Larry Peery October 16, 2012

We have Epic/Theme enabled. When looking to the suggested values in the Epic/Theme dropdown I expected to see Epics within the project. The values that I see are epic/theme labels that we created (new label). Is that correct?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2012

Hi,

there has been a similar question... https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/40782/epics-labels-and-linking

AS far as I know epics are like labels. They can't be restricted to a single project. They will show up in your project summary page (labels tab) only if you use them in your project though...

Cheers

Christian

Larry Peery October 16, 2012

But should I see issues within the project with issue type = Epic in the suggestions. Currently, I do not. Thanks

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2012

You should see the issue key of your epic issues...

Suggest an answer