Epic Status disappearing?

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

When you include the Epic Status on an edit screen for an epic and then set it to None, the field no longer appears on the edit screen and you can no longer access the field to change the value.

We set it to None in hopes that we could get it off our agile board vs setting it to Done because it really wasn't done. It was a duplicate, but had associations and information that we didn't want to lose.

3 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

After reindexing a couple of times, it finally showed up with erroring.

You have the field added to the edit screen and when you are on the edit screen it doesn't show up if it has 'none' selected?

Yep. If I select another value (To Do, Done, etc), it shows up to be edited. When I select None, it disappears and I cannot get it back. Was wondering if it was happenign to anyone else or just our instance.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 25, 2018 in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

465 views 7 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you