Epic Burndown Report not visible in company managed project

John Scott March 29, 2022

According to this link I should be able to see an Epic Burndown report in my company managed project:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-epic-burndown-report/

The only reports I see are attached 2022-03-29_13-03-23.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Hello @John Scott 

The Epic Burndown report is available on Scrum boards, not Kanban boards.

Are you looking at a Scrum board or a Kanban board?

John Scott March 29, 2022

That makes sense, my project is Kanban

Thank You!

Green Rachel E
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 7, 2023

The "Epic Burndown" report is not visible on my Scrum Board.  Any insights as to why? 
jira_reports.png

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2023

@Green Rachel E 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

When you post on an old Question only the people watching that question see your post. To best utilize this community, create a new Question to ask for assistance.

bharathkumar May 7, 2024

Hi @Trudy Claspill ,

I am the Jira admin for my organization's Cloud Jira instance.

Can I know, Why the Epic Burndown report is unavailable on Kanban boards?

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022

@John Scott ,

Thanks for posting. Are you admin here? I think this Epic Burndown Report comes by default and ideally it should be under All Reports > Agile  like along with Burndown , Burnup, Sprint Report etc.

Suggest an answer