Enquiry on JIRA

Nithin June 29, 2014

I would like to use JIRA as a project management tool to enhance our software development activities in our organization. Our organization is a very small one, and our projects are very shortly timed (Eg. 2-3 weeks). I would like to know how good JIRA can perform to boost our productivity. And can JIRA be customized (code some features to make it our way)to fit into our process?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Watania June 30, 2014

Hi Nithin,

Welcome to Atlassian Answers, and allow me to answer your question.

First of all, you can always try JIRA for free for 30 days! You can try it out and see whether it fits your business requirement or not. We are also proud of JIRA's ability to be highly customizable, together with lots of available plugin - both in house and third-party - you can get your process automated in no time :) (JIRA customization also possible, it is just that the function which you have customized will be out of our Support Scope)

JIRA is not only used as a bug tracking software (as we connect JIRA with other development application), but you can also track your business processes with JIRA's functionality. This video is a good starter show you what JIRA can do: JIRA in a Nutshell

If you would like to know more, you can always email us at sales@atlassian.com

Have a nice day and regards,
Daniel :)

0 votes
Nithin July 6, 2014

Thank you for the replies. I will defenetly run a trial and see.

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2014

There is no way to give any real feedback without some facts about your process, the problems you are facing and your measures for 'boosting' productivity other than what Daniel said, to try it.

Suggest an answer