Enhancer Plugin for JIRA: Using "Assign issue to a role, according to a field of issue" postfunction with date

Jason Moerbe February 20, 2015

I'd like to add a postfunction that automatically assigns a task to a role based on a date selected in a custom date picker field. 

Usage - we have created a billing record issue that includes a custom field date picker for "Date to Invoice".   When that field is today, I need the issue to be automatically assigned to our account manager role.

I figure the JIRA Enhancer Plugin with postfunction "JEP-Assign issue to a role, according to a field of issue" would do this.  But what syntax would I use in the "Match String" field to test against the date equaling "today"?

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2015

Hi Jason,

Are you still interested in this enhancement?

Sorry that my watched labels did not cover those in this question. addon-plugin.jep is the right address.

You can not use "today" in that area but you can raise an issue on our tracking tool so that we can change that matching field to JQL.

Tuncay

Suggest an answer