Enabling HTML macros in on demand Jira wiki style renderer

Hi,

I am need to use html macro in On demand Jira Wiki Renderer, but the html macro option is disabled in my On demand jira wiki renderer. Please help me how to enable the html option in this Wiki renderer.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi,

JIRA OnDemand doesn't support HTML renderer per OnDemand Restricted functions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand, that is due to XSS vulnerability that could allow malicious users to gain system administrator permissions and use the OnDemand infrastructure for nefarious purposes.

However, you may need to stick with wiki style otherwise you can consider moving to JIRA in house so you can have many options to customize your instance.

Cheers,

Omar

Hi Omar,

Then how to i am achieve rich text render style in on demand Jira

Hi there,

As I have mentioned, this is not possible to achive in OnDemand as it is restricted. You can achive this only in JIRA Standalone unfounalty.

Cheers,

Omar

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

Mission-critical battery manufacturer fulfills FAA software requirements with Commit Policy Plugin

EaglePicher Technologies is a leading manufacturer of battery systems for diverse industries like defense, aviation, space or medical. As they operate in highly regulated industries, keeping a clear ...

143 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you