Enable source tab

konstantin_mirin March 24, 2014

I've set up ondemand jira and bitbucket. However while setting up jira I've ckicked "hide this message" when it suggested me to link bitbucket in the "source" tab in the issue view. I did so because I already had the integration set up, but could not understand why commits are not linked (I had to refer to them differently in JIRA than I did in Redmine). So now everything is working fine, but I'd like to get "source" tab back to the issue view. How can I do that?

2 answers

1 vote
Ivan Maduro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2014

OnDemand now has the Development panel instead of the old Commits tab. If you're linked up through the DVCS connector Commits will now show on the right hand panel.

http://i.imgur.com/6G2FUdf.jpg

The Source Tab itself is used by the Fisheye plugin but at the moment only shows Fisheye/Crucible information. If you've only linked up Bitbucket or Github the Development panel on the right will have your Bitbucket information.

konstantin_mirin March 24, 2014

Hmm... I've been using client's JIRA ondemand installation back in summer 2013 and we had "source" tab with list of commits with summaries there. I can see list of commits as you showed, I just wanted more info than just "3 commits".

If that has changed - fine, I just thought there is a way to see detailed info about commits in the tab without going to bitbucket.

Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2014

Speaking of which, you might want to keep an eye on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-37234.

1 vote
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2014

Enable all the modules of the Fisheye plugin from the plugin manage admin ui, in the plugin admin section.

Suggest an answer