Enable Tempo in JIRA

Hi,

I'm trying to enable Tempo in my JIRA OnDemand account. I was looking into this tutorial:

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Enable+Tempo+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

but the problem is I don't see administration panel, in Issue, Enable/Disable Tempo. Actually I have other type of panel, that is looking there.

Where do I have to look for it?

3 answers

Yes, I've done that. And went I'm going into Configure, I receive a message, that says:

Sorry - but Tempo Timesheets has been disabled

Please contact your JIRA Admin to enable Tempo Timesheets.

But I'm the JIRA Admin. It's confusing. And I have the link "How to to enable Tempo Timesheets ", But this is sending me again where I have the first problem. and I don;t know where to take a look to disable/enable button

Hi Diana,

Please visit this URL: YOURSERVER/secure/admin/TempoEnable!default.jspa

You should be able to enable Tempo from there

This doesn't help

Probably you're on a new JIRA version, try "Search JIRA admin" on the top left, or press <.> or press <g><g> and type your what are you looking for "tempo". As far as I remember you can enable\disable it from the addons page - manage addons.

Hi Diana,

Alex is correct. Go to Administration -> Add-ons, Tempo Timesheets, there you have the possibility to Enable/ Disable Tempo.

Kind regards

Susanne (Tempo)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Apr 17, 2018 in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

798 views 2 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you