Enable Tempo in JIRA

Diana Puscau December 8, 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to enable Tempo in my JIRA OnDemand account. I was looking into this tutorial:

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Enable+Tempo+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

but the problem is I don't see administration panel, in Issue, Enable/Disable Tempo. Actually I have other type of panel, that is looking there.

Where do I have to look for it?

3 answers

1 vote
Diana Puscau December 8, 2013

Yes, I've done that. And went I'm going into Configure, I receive a message, that says:

Sorry - but Tempo Timesheets has been disabled

Please contact your JIRA Admin to enable Tempo Timesheets.

But I'm the JIRA Admin. It's confusing. And I have the link "How to to enable Tempo Timesheets ", But this is sending me again where I have the first problem. and I don;t know where to take a look to disable/enable button

Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

Hi Diana,

Please visit this URL: YOURSERVER/secure/admin/TempoEnable!default.jspa

You should be able to enable Tempo from there

Valery December 29, 2015

This doesn't help

0 votes
Tempo Support - Do not use
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

Hi Diana,

Alex is correct. Go to Administration -> Add-ons, Tempo Timesheets, there you have the possibility to Enable/ Disable Tempo.

Kind regards

Susanne (Tempo)

0 votes
Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2013

Probably you're on a new JIRA version, try "Search JIRA admin" on the top left, or press <.> or press <g><g> and type your what are you looking for "tempo". As far as I remember you can enable\disable it from the addons page - manage addons.

Suggest an answer