Empty Story Points, Empty Velocity Charts

Perry Hunter April 4, 2014

We have a number of Jira Agile projects running, and only one of them shows this behavior (all run in the same configuration). In this one project only, the Story points value for completed stories is always zero, even though the points value was assigned at the correct time, even thought the story was not added after the sprint, even though the story was properly resolved and the sprint was closed. I've read the forum responses, and none of the conditions described that commonly cause this appear to be true for this one project.

I'd like to make an appointment with a support rep to do a webex session and try and diagnose what's wrong, if I can.

Thanks!

Perry

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2014

Hey there, Perry.

If you require immediate support on this, kindly raise a support request on support.atlassian.com so that the respective engineer can attend to your issue and provide you with the assistance that you require.

Kindly attach the XML backup and a .zip copy of the installed-plugins to the ticket so that the engineer can replicate the issue first and confirm on the behavior before deciding to have a screen sharing session or not. Hope this helps.

1 vote
Perry Hunter April 27, 2014

Seems to have started working all by itself after the last sprint...if further trouble I'll get a support request going.

Suggest an answer