Employee holiday in Gantt chart (Personal Calendar for Gantt Charts)

grzegorzp October 28, 2015

Hi, I have a problem. I do not know how to configure the Gantt to take into account the employee's holiday.

Task 1, task 2, and task 3 are linked relationship 'has to be done after'. I would like to task 2 and task 3 moved beyond the holiday.

Can anyone help?

Thank you for all the answers.
Regards.

marta_holiday.png

1 answer

0 votes
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

Using  latest version 3.2.6 of my Gantt-Chart or newer: if you already have issues within your JIRA and set some user's holidays afterwards, the issues being effected by that holidays will be updated automatically.

If you create a new issue having assigned an user, his/her holidays will be taken into account within all versions 3.x of my Gantt-Chart. Same while re-scheduling, which is forced e.g. by interactive issue linking or moving an issue, which is a predecessor.

Workaround in your case above: shift end date of issue #1 by one day (enable edit-mode by clicking on pencil icon and use drag'n drop on the right side of the bar) and then shift back to the original date to force a re-scheduling. Does this work for you?

Kind regards,
Frank 

Suggest an answer