Email unable to receive Jira invite

JAquino June 22, 2021

Hi JIRA Team, need your assistance to check why the jira invite and notifications are not available in their emails. please see below emails:

• <emails removed>

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2021

Hi @JAquino ,

Just a heads up, I removed the users' emails from the post to protect their privacy, as it's personal data.

The first and third emails you listed were in a suppression list, because we received a hard bounce event from their mail server when we tried to send an email to them a few weeks ago.

I went ahead and removed the emails from the suppression list which should solve the issue.

Are these users now able to receive new invites and notifications?

The second email you listed, the one starting with 'rs', is not in any of our suppression lists. Checking our emails logs, I can see that this specific user has received several Jira emails on 21st and 23rd June 2021, all of them show as delivered and some of them have even been opened by the user. Could you please double-check with this specific user if there is still an issue?

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

JAquino June 23, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale

As verified with my Team, the first and third email was able to receive the invite and notifications. Thank you for the swift assistance.

Cheers!

Jag

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2021

Hi Jag,

Thank you for the update and you are very welcome, I'm glad to hear that the issue is resolved!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2021

Cloud will be sending the emails.  Have you got them to check their spam filters?  Can you get them to try to login (try with a random password) and see what error message they get?  If they get a simple "password wrong" type error, ask them to try the password reset method?

JAquino June 23, 2021

This is the message we get:

" To complete setup and log in, click the verification link in the email we’ve sent to XXXX Resend verification email"

Suggest an answer