Email not received from all project

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2013

I have 2 projects in jira. I could not get email from one project. However all my friends get from the same project. Not even in spam. Any Idea?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2013

Clearing outlook rules work.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2013

Check the notification scheme says you should get the mail first. Also, do you have the "send mail on my own changes" flag set in your profile?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2013

Ok, commonality is good, it makes for easy comparisons and debugging. Now, what does the notification scheme actually say for the emails you are missing? (e.g. issue updated = fred(group), developer(role))

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

Hi Nic, Notification scheme is same as in other jira project-from which I received email. Setting in Profile is also fine - that's why I am receiving emails from second jira project.

I could not get email from one project. HOwever I got from other second project.

Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 1, 2013

I am same group and role as my friends. Can outlook bypass it?

Suggest an answer