Email This Issue - send e-mail

Davor May 29, 2016

I have installed the Email This Issue plugin and i can send manually issue from issue screen.

1. What I want to do is to automate it, i want to sett up that at the end of week user gets remaining issues list in Current Sprint at his e-mail.
  2. I would like to set up that user gets, at the end of day, his issues that are in progress

2 answers

1 vote
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 29, 2016

Hi Davor, 

While Email This Issue has certain autmation capabilities (Event Notification and a workflow postfunction that sends emails on issue transitions), it cannot be used to schedule emails.

However, there are two options to do this.

1. Filter Subscription: you can create JQL queries that return issues for the current sprint or issue that are in progress. Save these JQL queries as filters and subscribe your colleagues to the filters.
    You can specify when the recipients will receive the search result in email. End of week or end of day is possible.
  2. JIRA Automation Plugin: schedule events or transitions at the end of the week or day, and have EmaiL This Issue's event notification or workflow postfunction send out the emails.

Tibor

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2016

You could also solve this with the PDF Automation Plugin if you need some control over how that information is delivered.

See: http://www.midori-global.com/products/jira-pdf-view-plugin/documentation/automation

Suggest an answer