Email Notifications

Hi,

I just need to know if it's possible to aggregate all the notifications for the user in 1 email. For ex. program that each user can receive an email at 9 AM or 5 PM with the list of the tickets created or modified.

Thank you in advance for your help.

4 answers

1 vote
Brant Schroeder Community Champion Nov 07, 2017

You can create an issue filter that can be subscribed to by the user that would send an email listing issues to what ever criteria you specify.  You can read more about it here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html

The user would continue to receive regular JIRA notifications based on the notification scheme applied to the project(s) that they are associated with.

Hope this helps.

Perfect, it's ok, I've done and it's great!

@sulopez

This is easy to do with Jirassimo notifications Just have a look a digested notifications and let us know if you need any help!

Best,

Vladimir/Jirassimo

0 votes

Assuming Jira as you mention tickets.  The short answer is no, as the notifications are sent when actions happen - that's what most users need from email notifications (although I think you'd struggle to find a Jira admin who doesn't think the default schemes are way too noisy).

You can get subscriptions though - these run a filter (like "updated since 9 this morning") and send the results through as a single list regularly.  If you make good use of those, your users will often ask to turn down the emails.

Hi Nic,

The only way to have more details on notifications is to suscribe to this app? Thank you for your answer.

KR

Without add-ons, yes, you need to subscribe to filters.  That will not affect the "email as it happens"

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 16, 2018 in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

1,311 views 17 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you