Email Notifications

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2016

Can I set up a notifications system, on an evaluation instance ?I've tried many times with no successes.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2016

Done

1 vote
Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2016

Hi

Ah...yes! you can smile

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2016
Hello , when I try to test the connection displays an error "Permission denied: connect" do you know where that is coming ?
1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2016

Yes, there's no difference between an evaluation and a full installation system.  An evaluation system simply stops allowing most functions at the end of the evaluation period.

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2016

but the evaluation instance is in localhost ... I don't understand why it doesn't work

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2016

What mail server have you connected it to for sending email and where is that server?  Is your account on that server valid?

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2016

It's a simple mail adress

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 16, 2016

And yes, my account is valid

Suggest an answer