Editing a Greenhopper (Jira Agile) simplified workflow

One of our Jira projects is using a Greenhopper simplfied workflow. The project is associated with many boards.

Is thre a way to add a step/status to the workflow? It seems that you can add a step/status and it maps to every status out of the new step/status, but none of the other steps/status map into the new step/status.

How can we edit this? do we have to copy, edit and then reassociate?

Thanks.

Ben

3 answers

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Sep 09, 2013

Hi Ben,

you add a status to a simplified workflow by adding a new column to your board. Look here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Configuring+Columns#ConfiguringColumns-AddinganewStatus

Cheers

Thomas

0 votes
Daryl Chuah Atlassian Team Sep 09, 2013

Hi Ben

Yes you can still do the editing on the simplified workflow itself using the usual step which you had already mention copy, edit, reassociate it.

You can refer on this discussion here https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/182959/greenhopper-simplified-workflow-and-transition-screens

Hopefully it helps :)

Is there possible solution to add new template in Agile Board project creation?

Or Can we configure customized JIRA agile workflow scheme as DEFAULT instead of JIRA Agile Recommendard ot JIRA deafult?

I'd like to know this too .... have you happened to find a solution yet?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,775 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot