pp.jpg

I want to get Sum of this columns...

how to write code, to get Sum Value ??

1 answer

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2015

You don't need a code. Next to the Hide Empty drop-down you have chosen, click on Total and check the value for creating a total for rows. This will display the sum at the list column

orgest April 28, 2015

Hi Peter I want to create a Balance Column to get this value Balance= Credit - Debit + Balance.PrevMember

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2015

For this you would probably need to create a custom Measure. Since I'm not sure how to access PrevMember, I'll let eazyBI support to answer this one.

orgest April 30, 2015

Hi Peter I am using this code for Balance Value, now only the first and second row is not working correctly. CASE WHEN NOT [Time].CurrentMember IS [Time].DefaultMember THEN CASE WHEN [Issue].CurrentMember.Level IS [Issue].[Issue] THEN [Measures].[Balancestart ] + CASE WHEN [Time].CurrentMember IS YTD([Time].CurrentMember).Item(0) THEN Sum( {[Issue].[Issue].Members.Item(0) : [Issue].CurrentMember}, [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] ) ELSE Sum( {[Issue].[Issue].Members.Item(0) : [Issue].CurrentMember}, [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] ) + Sum( YTD([Time].CurrentMember.PrevMember), ([Issue].DefaultMember, [Measures].[Credit]) - ([Issue].DefaultMember, [Measures].[Debit]) ) END ELSE [Measures].[Balancestart ] + Sum( YTD([Time].CurrentMember), [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] ) END ELSE [Measures].[Credit] - [Measures].[Debit] END

Rita YOUNES [Infosysta]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2016

Hello @Peter Ben : I want to get the sum of custom field called Nb. of Days per Issue Type (in the table I have x=reporter and Y=Issue Type. Kindly advise Rita

Suggest an answer