EazyBI : How to display the time of the day (as a row) and the day of the week (as a column)?

Léo Boisvert May 30, 2017

I am trying to build a report that displays the hours where an employee was present between 9 AM and 4 PM, but I can't display the time of the day. Ultimately, I would like to build a report that looks like the one in the attached file ( where green indicates the presence and blank indicates absence). 

Is it possible to build such a report?Screenshot (8)_LI.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2017

Interesting.

How do you represent the periods when an employee is present in JIRA? With worklogs?

Léo Boisvert June 1, 2017

yes!

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2017

Your original question was related to EazyBI and although there wasn't a solution suggested for quite some time, I don't want to derail that question.

But I want to note that this is also doable with Better Excel Plugin. (If interested, open a separate question.)

Suggest an answer