Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

EazyBI - Days Blocked Vs. Not Blocked

Hi folks.,

I'm trying to create a stacked bar chart that shows the no. of days blocked vs. not blocked of our In Progress statuses.

Taking this issue as an example:

Picture1.png

I want to just have two columns, showing the time blocked and not blocked, kinda like this:

Picture2.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Nick Brown ,

I recommend bookmarking the two members you want to display. You can approach that from two directions. The first, "Search and bookmark" from the specific dimension "Select individual members" section. See a picture below:

Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 15.39.32.png

The other way is by clicking on the member and selecting "Bookmark". Again, a picture below:

Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 15.41.48.png

After that, you can select the two options only in the "Select individual members" section of the particular dimension. You may have to select and deselect the "All" dimension member to remove the previous selection.

Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the quick response. I don't think that gives me what I want though, what I want is to sum all those that aren't blocked, so essentially add all these values together:

Capture.PNG

Would that be possible?

Hi @Nick Brown ,

Thanks for the update. That did not occur to me. In such a case, you can create a calculated member in the particular dimension that aggregates the desired "unblocked" members. See an example in the eazyBI documentation - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members/mdx-function-reference/aggregate.

As an example, to aggregate the desired Transition Status members, the calculated member formula in the Transition Status dimension would look similar to the one below:

Aggregate({
[Transition Status].[In Progress],
[Transition Status].[QA]
})

See a picture below:

Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 16.23.00.png

Does that look more like it?

For details on creating calculated members in other dimensions, see the eazyBI documentation page - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/analyze-and-visualize/calculated-measures-and-members#Calculatedmeasuresandmembers-Howtodefineanewcalculatedmember.

Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Getting closer - I feel there is something I'm doing wrong :/ 

This is what I have currently:

Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Any thoughts?

Actually don't worry, I found it :) 

Like Roberts Čāčus likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you