[EaszyBI] How to get the total issue count transitioned into a state by user between dates

Richard Fuchs May 10, 2015

I want to be able to graph the total number of issues transitioned into a state by the transition author.  I further want to filter the results to a specific time period (a given date and now).

I have been able to construct the chart below, which is close but not exactly what I what.  I don't want to have the time in as a row, I just want the dates in place to filter.  

So the first row would be Diego with Resolved = 11.  The next row would be Gilbert with PDSS_VERIFIED =1, then Jack with Resolved = 12, DEV_VERIFIED = 3 and so on.

When I put the time in the pages section, it doesn't seem to filter correctly.

Thoughts?  Thanks.

eazybi_question_screen_capture.png

Result based on my comment below.

eazybi_question_answered_screen_capture.png

2 answers

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2015

Hi Richard,

It seems to me that you have built the report correctly. I can see though that the Time you have filtered in first screen is from April 27, 2015 and in the Time calculated member you are starting from May 6, 2015. 

If you expand the FAT_Push calculated Time member, you will see which days are included in this calculation. Does the total look correct for those days?

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

0 votes
Richard Fuchs May 10, 2015

Figures I would post this, then figure out what to do. I added a Calculated Member to time: Aggregate(Filter( [Time].[Day].Members, DateBetween([Time].CurrentMember.StartDate,'May 6 2015','today') ))

Suggest an answer