EasyBI - Excluding issues with specific labels

Vijay Kumar Pillai May 4, 2016

In one of my easyBI reports I would like to make use of Labels (which is available as a dimension) to control what Issues comes into this report. We have a process of using a pre-defined label (say 'vijay') to indicate a particular case and I would like to keep all the issues labelled as 'vijay' to be kept out of this report. How can I do that?

I need a calculated member to do this but what should be the script within it?

2 answers

0 votes
R Si August 2, 2018

I want to exclude a particular label from the ‘Label Dimension’, can anyone help me know which formula can be used for it.

0 votes
Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2016

You can set up you report as normal using the label dimension. Then click on the label and select Remove from the drop down menu.

Vijay Kumar Pillai May 5, 2016

Sorry, that does not seem to work or maybe I did not fully understand the solution you have suggested.

I have Label dimension added as a page and now have a dropdown that displays all the labels. I do see the label that I want to exclude but there is no feature to click and remove from a dropdown. I see click and remove option only for dimensions added as a row or column in the report.

Chris Dunne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

Sorry I don't know. I would suggest contact EazyBI support - they are very responsive.

Suggest an answer