Easy Agile Story Map plugin with Win10 freezes on creating epic

ikucukcay January 26, 2017

Hi,

I have an issue with plugin v 2.5.3 and Jira 6.4.11 on Win10 OS

When I try to create Epic, it keeps spinning forever. This happens with Firefox, IE and chrome.

Is it a known issue? Is there any workaround? On Win7, it works fine.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
ikucukcay January 27, 2017

Hi Nicholas,

I've updated the plugin and still have the same results. Would you be able to share the link of the support request so that I can watch over as well?

thanks

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2017

Hi Rekha, can you email support@arijea.com please, I must have the wrong email address for you. Apologies.

Thanks,

Nick

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2017

Hi Rekha,

Thanks for reaching out. We've not seen this issue before. I've created a support request for you so we can dive into this and get some more details.

The latest version for JIRA 6.4.x is 2.5.6 and it is worth an upgrade as that improves the error handling of the add-on and may provide some more information as we investigate further.

Thanks Rekha.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Product Manager, Easy Agile 

Suggest an answer