ERROR SERVER

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2016

Hello, when i want to connect to my evaluation instance, JIRA send me this message : error.PNG

Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

You'll need to read the application log for more detail - "internal server error" could be almost anything.  Look for <JIRA home>/log/atlassian-jira.log (although there are other logs in that directory which may tell you more too, that's the one to start with)

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2016

ok thank you Nic, i'm going to check

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2016

I don't have this file in Atlassian\JIRA\logs

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2016

Could you list all the files in <jira-home>/logs?  Note that this is the data directory for JIRA, not the installation directory

Antoine
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 30, 2016

Oh ok thanks, i got it !

Suggest an answer