ERROR: 1FT93PN - Something's gone wrong Our team has been notified.

Alila July 13, 2021

I keep getting this error when accessing Jira. I'm on a team plan and basically, half of the time I load pages on Jira I get this error message and the result is that the page doesn't load.

What causes this?

2 answers

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2021

Hi @Alila 

Sorry to hear about this problem.  Unfortunately, since you are not a site-admin, technical contact, or billing contact, your account does not have the ability to open such a support request yourself per our support offerings

Instead I would recommend reaching out to one of your site-admins (Eric E., Jonathan G., or Lew S.) and ask on of them to open a support case on your behalf over in https://support.atlassian.com

So far I have not found any other reports of this specific error message in any other support cases.  Nor have I been able to find any internal logs so far that record that specific error message between July 12 and July 13th on your site.  So I think we need to create a support case to better investigate this.

Ideally we would request data access from a site-admin, in case we need to impersonate your account to recreate the problem.  I could create a case on your behalf, but because your account is not a site-admin I don't believe you can grant us the data access needed to investigate this thoroughly enough.

Try that and let me know if you run into problems getting this support case created.

Andy

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2021

That's an internal error on the Cloud side, and the code you are getting is not much more than a marker in logs and data for the Cloud support people to see where its happened and to whom (these sort of errors usually affect blocks of Cloud sites, they're not usually limited to a single Cloud user)

You should raise this, quoting the code, at https://support.atlassian.com/contact - if nothing else, just to tell them you are affected and to include you in any communication about it.

Note - if you are on a free or starter subscription, it will refer you back here to the community.  If you are on one of those two types, let us know here - the leaders have a way to escalate these over to support to get you included.

Alila July 13, 2021

Hey, thanks for the response.

I can't seem to find my team's URL (ibuildglobal.atlassian.net) using the URL finder that is on the support.atlassian.com page so I've been referred back here

Can you help me from here?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

No, we're not Atlassian support and we have zero access to the back end where this error is being recorded.

I don't know what you mean by "I can't find the url" - I can see it (at least the message that I do not have access), and I can paste it into the field while raising a support call (obviously, I can't submit the call, it's not my site)

Alila July 14, 2021

I see.
This is what I meant when I said "I can't find the URL"  (my team's url)

Jira.JPG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2021

Hmm, I checked again and I get the same now. 

This is odd.  I've asked Atlassian to take a look.

Suggest an answer